Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3D Ultra Sound

Here are some pictures of our little man! I am currently in my 27th week of pregnancy. Besides the pain in my back, and the strange ligaments I never knew I had being stretched out, this pregnancy has gone pretty smoothly. I have a lot to keep me busy over the next couple of months and I know time will fly by! We are still trying to come up with a name for him. I can say however, there is one name we both agree on and we're just trying to figure out if it's the ONE!
The youngest Warth! Due June 25th, 2009!

Here's the proof babies can smile within the womb. I have it on video too!

Y'all got your tickets for the gun show?!!!

10 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

the gun show - you CRACK me up! Yes, I'm dying to know his name so let us know when you do! :)

Zoey said...

Cute! The first pic wouldn't show up, but I really love it! Congrats once again! Have you picked out a name?

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

Holy cow girlie! Adorable number 4! We are coming up in a litte while, mostly to work, but if we get some time we will call you for sure!

arbull24 said...

I love Bellow Joe Warth! He is so handsome! I wanna hug and kiss him all over. XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Hurry Bellow and finish baking in momma's belly, so we can kick it.

arbull24 said...

Oh oops Ang, I spilled the beans! Sorry! I am a hero, well maybe not as cool as you Mrs Higglytown hero! All those who were dying to know my handsome little man's name can now stay alive! I was watching out for all your peeps Ang, honest.

Suzanne said...

Angela-those are the coolest pictures ever! I realize when i see these pictures and your young children how much I loved my little kids...still love them!! But of course they are pretty independent now...it was great to be needed by them so much even though you sometimes don't see it at the time!

Suzanne said...

Oh and one more thing-you look so beautiful and Rob looks so handsome in your blog picture!

Ashley Reno said...

Cute! I am jealous that you got good images of the little guy. Brynlee always had her face covered so could not see her. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well.

Judith said...

Angela,
He is too cute! AND he is due on my birthday! How fun! Hope you are doing well!

Love ya

Tiffany Mock-Cook said...

He looks like his big brother robbie! Cute Cute!