Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Irish you a Happy St. Patty's Day!

In celebration of St. Patrick's Day and observation on my mom's passing on this day, we try every year to have fun, and remember family togetherness is important. Families are eternal and we will all be together forever! We spent the evening with Grandma and Papa Warth, Uncle Andy, Uncle Matt and Aunt Lydia, and Uncle Kendall and his family. Grandma and Papa made a wonderful meal of roast, cabbage, and red potatoes. There were of course lots of choices for green desserts!
Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter. Lullabies, dreams, and love ever after. Poems and songs with pipes and drums. A thousand welcomes when anyone comes.~Author Unknown

Green Eggs and Ham

Bridger likes Green Eggs and ham, He will eat them here and there. Say! He will eat them ANYWHERE!

Sierra wanted nothing to do with Green Eggs or Ham. Even after trying it, she swore it tasted differently! In a gross way!

A couple of crazy leprechauns!

Robbie's Leprechaun Face

A mischievous little leprechaun!

They are up to causing some kind of mischief!

Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck. ~Author Unknown

I swear we have been eating so much green food today, we will be pooping green for the next two days!




A beautiful bouquet of 2 dozen yellow roses given to me by my loving husband in remembrance of my mothers passing on this day 12 years ago.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think that you can take a picture without your tongue hangin out??? Just kidding - you wouldn't quite look the same without it there. I completely spaced that St. Patty's Day is the day - I hope that you are doing okay and that things are great. That was so wonderful that he bought you flowers! Love you always!

Zoey said...

Faith says that dying your food green was really cool and wants you to dye the food pink for Valentine's Day!!!

Ashley Reno said...

What a fun day!

...for all eternity said...

I think I have to agree with Sierra on the green eggs and ham! Isn't it just like little boys to eat something that looks totally gross!

dkeaquinto said...

I know this is late, but I'm always thinking about you so just pretend I sent this on St. Patty's Day. I love you and admire your strength. You are my bestest lingering friend.

arbull24 said...

Knock Knock, Who's there? Irish, Irish Who?
Irish you a Happy St Patty's Day!!