Friday, March 27, 2009

Outer Limits

Well as promised, if Sierra made a 100% on her spelling test we were off to spend the day at Outer Limits. The day before spring break let out, she took her spelling test with these words: they, or, that, blue, and then. We are so happy she aced her test. She studied these words by spelling them out with refrigerator alphabet magnets, various memory games and lots of prayers every night to help her remember. She told me later that Heavenly Father helped her remember how to spell the words she got a little stuck on. I can't believe my 5 year old is acing spelling tests and most of all developing a testimony of the power of prayer!



3 comments:

Zoey said...

I love the pictures! Sierra is SO cute - make sure that you tell her congratulations on getting 100% on her spelling test from the Jolleys!

Zoey said...

Ang - I can't find Amy's post for me. . . where is it?

arbull24 said...

Sierra is a actress that is for sure. She is so animated, her facial expressions kill me. Bridge and Robbie look so cute to. Sierra rocks her education!