Friday, March 27, 2009

Monsters vs. Aliens

Today was the opening day for Monsters vs. Aliens to come out at the theaters. My kids and I really enjoyed this movie! We were able to see this in the 3D version and were all amazed at the way things really popped out and came to life on the screen. At times, we felt like we could reach out and grab the characters and at other times felt like we needed to dodge shrapnel that was flying towards our faces! It was a unique experience for the kids and we all really enjoyed ourselves. The kids all agreed there favorite character was Bob, the blue blob. This movie was funny, action packed, and can be enjoyed by the entire family! The kids are already ready for it to be out on DVD. Here's a link to the Monsters vs. Aliens trailer.


My 3 little Monsters!


Monsters vs. Popcorn, The popcorn doesn't stand a chance!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Ha ha, I laughed out loud when I stumbled on your blog today - I work at the theatre you guys came to, and I thought those masks were the cutest ever. Small world!

Zoey said...

How fun! I bet that there were a lot of families going to watch it! We are just too cheap!

arbull24 said...

That is awesome! I wanna see it. We may go this weekend. Did they give you the masks to wear? I really want a mask.