Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

World's Greatest Dad!
We love you so much! We are grateful that our family is forever!
Rob with his three kids Sierra, Robbie, and Bridger
German Pancakes, smothered in butter, powdered sugar, and lemon! So delicious!

Father's Day Breakfast in Bed. The kids woke up so early to bring him breakfast in bed. They all still look exhausted!


Rob's Fathers Day gift, An anti-gravity lounge chair
What I know about my Dad...
Sierra (Age 6)
Daddy’s favorite food is…… German Pancakes
Daddy was born in……Pocatello
How old is Daddy…….30
Daddy’s favorite sport is….Baseball
Daddy’s favorite color is…Black
Daddy’s is good at…..Fixing my bike
Daddy likes to…..Take a nap
Daddy likes it when I…..Play with my brothers and make them happy
Daddy and I like to….Go out to eat to get ice cream together
I know my Daddy loves me because…I am so nice
*I love you, Daddy!
Robbie (Age 3)
Daddy’s favorite food is……Watermelon
Daddy was born in……Alaska
How old is Daddy…….7
Daddy’s favorite sport is….Football
Daddy’s favorite color is…Red
Daddy’s is good at…..Fishing
Daddy likes to…..Go to Work
Daddy likes it when I…..draw a picture for him
Daddy and I like to….Fix fishing poles together
I know my Daddy loves me because…I don't know why
*Daddy made my bike get so scary to ride
Bridger (age 2)
Daddy’s favorite food is……Food
How old is Daddy…….6
Daddy’s favorite color is…Yuckies
Daddy's name is...Daddy, Daddio
Daddy likes to…..Play with the doggie, Lucky
I know my Daddy loves me because…I love him, he loves me

2 comments:

Zoey said...

Love it!

Hogan Family said...

Dads are the best!

Congrats on the Baby! Hope to see a post soon. No I haven't had mine, still waiting............. maybe forever! Take care and call if you need anything.

Jody Hogan

Email me at jah@silverstar.com if you want to view my blog, it is private.