Friday, April 17, 2009

Grease is the Word!


Grease is the Word! Thanks to a good friend of mine that was casted in this musical. She hooked us up with some great dinner and a show tickets. The music was great and the dance moves were amazing in Grease Lightning! A must see for everyone.


A great date night with my husband! I'm so glad he came to "endure" this musical with me, just so that we could spend some time together! I just love him so much. "We go together like rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong!" I think he even enjoyed himself a bit too!


Waiting for our Prime Rib dinner! We were in good company with my sister, April and her friend Sheena.



Sandy and Danny

Sandy was an amazing singer, better than some of the contestants currently on American Idol.



The Pink Ladies

I think we were all a bit star struck!



Rizzo and Kenickie


Teen Angel, "Beauty School Dropout"

and my good friend Lisa who played many many roles in this musical! She's a natural!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

SO much fun! It's too bad that Rob got to make it. I would have been a good date and ate my dinner!!! Tell him good luck!

arbull24 said...

i was very impressed with this musical. i have always loved Grease. The people they picked were almost so perfect for their parts. It was a super fun night. I was singing Grease all night and all day! Grease Lighting and summer loven had me a blast!

arbull24 said...

Oh didn't you think Teen Angel could rock his hips like no other. Holy cow! His energy was super. I love that guy!