Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Dying 5 Dozen Eggs

We went to Grandma and Papa Warth's house for our annual egg dying the night before Easter. Sierra helping prepare the dye for the 5 dozen boiled eggs

Our artists at work

Bridger's favorite color is yellow. A good portion of our eggs were yellow and cracked because of his "help" dying eggs!
Just being silly

Sierra's "watermelon egg"

Bridger thought it was funny these eggs had faces on them. He kept cracking them cause he wanted them out. He realized how much he loved boiled eggs.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute! What great memories for them!!!

I gave you an award...go check out my blog.

Zoey said...

This is so much fun! My kids miss out on the egg dying tradition I guess!

arbull24 said...

Yuck that is alot of stinky egg farts that you Warths will be brewing! Im so glad I live far lol!
We always do the egg dying but we never hide them. i get scured! We do plastic eggs with yum candy in it. I noticed Sierra rockin the shirt I got her. So glad she likes it.