Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Day

After the kids were all ready for church, I took them outside in our backyard to get a few pictures of them in their Easter outfits. A few pictures were taken out at Grandma and Papa Warth's house. Easter Picture of our Family


It's almost impossible to get a picture of all three of our kids at the same time. These two were the best of all the ones taken! Sierra


Robbie


Bridger


This Easter was amazing. We did all the fun Easter activities with the kids such as dying eggs, Easter egg hunts, Easter outfits and baskets but it was just for the fun of it all. We really tried to express the importance of the REAL meaning for Easter. It is so amazing to teach these young children and to see and feel their testimonies of Christ growing. After all the commercial Easter was over we sat down with some popcorn and watched the story of Christ and his death and Resurrection. He still lives today, and because he does, we all can too! I love our Savior and am forever grateful for what he has done for all of us, so that my family can be together FOREVER!

3 comments:

Zoey said...

How cute! You have a great looking family!

arbull24 said...

The kids look beautiful! i love my Niece and Nephews. They are the cutest in the world.

arbull24 said...

I think you are a lil behind on the whole blogging thing. Jeesh! Where was your camera when we were playing wii. Well Happy Mother's Day my dear Ang! I wanted to share a lil something with you. I asked the kids a series of questions about you.
Sierra:
How old is your mom? 90 yrs old I think, I don't know, Do you?
What is your mom's middle name? She has no middle name.
What is your mom's favorite food? Spaghetti and I hate it.
What does your mom love doing? Oh she loves doing dishes.
How much does your mom weigh? 100 pounds.
What is your mom's favorite sport? Soccer.
What is your mom's favorite animal? She likes sheep because they give her wool.

Robbie just woke up and was not wanting to be interrogated. He had heard that the kids were going to play. So answering ?'s about his mom was not #1. He answered 2.
What is your mom's favorite food? Salad
What does your mom love to do? She loves to load the dishwasher.
(Then you came and interrupted our ?'s haha)
Bridge would not answer my ?'s and continued to stick his picture of when I say sorry I will be happy about it in my face.
I was told by Sierra that he can't answer long questions because he is a baby. Gosh what a crazy aunt they think I am!!!!