Sunday, January 4, 2009

You can be a Hero, Just like me!

I am currently in my 17th week of pregnancy and am beginning to develop a noticeable bump. So, after getting ready for church today, my 5 year old Sierra, told me I looked just like a Higglytown Hero, because of the baby. Do you see the resemblance? Kids sure have a way with words don't they!

(I'm a Higglytown Hero, brave and true, I help the town with the things I do. So work real hard and you will see, That you can be a hero, just like me! A hero, just like me!)
song by Mark Harrison


4 comments:

Tiffany Mock-Cook said...

Ah That is Adorable! You look awesome!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

how exciting! When are you finding out what this baby is???

Zoey said...

I love the bump!!!

dkeaquinto said...

You look fantastic!!! Higglytown hero, nothing- you are super woman!! Love you!