Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love!

Now hold on, take a deep breath, don't pass out, yes, that's me SEWING!


The final project! Isn't it just beautiful!


Sierra says she loves her new quilt and that it is so beautiful! She says it's the warmest quilt ever and she wants to keep it forever to share with her kids one day.


I managed to FINALLY complete this quilt for Sierra. With lots of help and prodding from my friend Amy it only took me 9 months. I still need to complete a pillow sham and would like to make a couple valances for Sierra's room as well. That should only take 3-6 months to finish! I actually enjoyed this project and feel quite crafty now!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome quilt, Ang!! It looks so pretty and you should be so proud of yourself!

Zoey said...

WOW! Can you teach me how to sew???

June said...

That's the prettiest blanket! I have never tried to quilt yet... If I can come up with something like yours, I may venture someday... :)

Marianne Barker said...

9 months? It would take me longer than that just to choose fabric!