Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Year in Review

For those of you that are interested about everything, I mean everything, that went down or up, in the year 2008 here is a massive list I found online you can search anything from politics, food, music, celebs, miscellaneous and sports! The list goes on and on. Something to meet everyones interest. Enjoy looking back at another year!
We pray that everyone has a very happy and prosperous 2009! Good Luck with all the New Years Resolutions that you've made to yourselves and loved ones. A few years ago I promised to write in my journal everyday that entire year. I thankfully was able to accomplish that goal and have been blessed to have that particular year be one of the most memorable in my mind. It was a struggle to do this daily but I learned a lot about myself by doing this, and it's been recorded for my prosperity. I plan on making this another goal of mine for 2009. Losing weight will have to be saved for 2010 considering we are expecting a baby in June! Maybe that will be my year to win the Gold's Gym 12 week challenge!

No comments: