Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our family has so much to be grateful for this year. Here's what everyone had to say:
Sierra: Thankful for deviled eggs, her elephant and her family
Robbie : Thankful for his Thomas Trains, truck pillow, playing with Sierra
Bridger with Sierra's help: Mommy, Daddy, Doggy
I am so grateful for my good husband and the beautiful children we have. Most of all I am grateful for Heavenly Fathers Plan of Salvation. I am grateful we can be with our families forever. I am also grateful for cell phones, tweezers, treadmills, green lights and a good ole pecan pie! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
The southern part of me decided to make a few pecan pies for the Thanksgiving feast!

Sierra and all the girl cousins!

Robbie and all the boy cousins!

Bridger and his turkey grub!