Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boo At The Zoo

My sister, April and I took our kids to both the Boo at the Zoo in Pocatello and Idaho Falls. We can't stand missing out on any Halloween fun. Sierra, Robbie, and Bridger placed in 2nd for the group Halloween costumes. Sierra was thrilled when she saw the prize was a huge bag full of more candy! Every kids dream.
My nephew Romeo ninja fighting the collissal size chicken egg!



My niece Aylissa, now age 11 with her new love interest

We now see where Aylissa gets it from. They have some interesting taste!

Dorthy caught in a web.









My 2nd place winners!













1 comment:

ty.haley.t-dog.p.babyg said...

adorable costumes, good work as always. your fam looks great! hey, the boys and i are coming up in january, i will call you so we can get together and mourn over rene being in texas.