Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last Camping Trip of the year!

What started out to be a questionable camping trip ended up being a lot of fun. We first arrived just at dusk so it made setting up camp a little difficult. The temperature began to drop and getting warmer clothes on was a must. That is when we realized mine and Rob's clothes had been left behind at home. Who goes camping and forgets their clothes? I mean I've heard of fash lights, spatulas, and chairs being forgotten, but our clothes. That about ranks up there with forgetting toilet paper. After Rob made a fire and quick trip home we were set for fun! We owe a huge thank you to Matt and Lydia Warth for actually planning and getting everybody's butts up on the mountain. It was really a great family experience to be amoungst loved ones in our Our Heavenly Fathers creations. It was beautiful up there. Many memories not to be forgotten. We of course heard our share of Ghost stories with Papa Warth being there. Sierra is still not convinced that was a kitten in your closet!

Click to play Warth Outdoor Adventure
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Mike Lozano said...

Glad to see your on Blogger now. Your page looks great! Wow I didn't know your husband was such an outdoors man...does he give lessons on how to be a man? I could use 'em. Snow, fish, potatoes, camping you guys sure are busy! My wife also thinks your kids are adorable. Now she's going to want more. thanks.

Ashley Reno said...

I love the new blog. It looks great. :) See ya Sunday. Thanks for teaching for us last week. We owe you!

Zoey said...

This looks awesome! I love your smilebox. You'll have to teach me how!!!

SweetmamaK said...

I love your blog- I was skulking about and saw your name on two different blogs and I kept thinking I know this girl- I don't know if you remember me, I was in your ward when you were a young woman- My name was Kareena Barnes, I'm married now- I've wondered where you ended up, it's good to see you in good old Pocatello- My parents grew up there, and I spent every summer there until I was 16. Your family is beautiful and if its possible you are even more beautiful than I remember!