Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Kindergarten Graduate


Kindergarten Class of 2009!
Sierra receiving her kindergarten diploma from Syringa's school principal, Miffy Lane


Bridger is so proud of his sister! When asked if he would like to share some words for his sister he said, "No, (pause)I love you!"

Sierra will now be in the first grade! As her mother, I'm not sure how I'll handle that! I guess I have the whole summer to take it all in! We are very proud of your hard work over this past year, Littles! You became a master at your spelling tests!

Grandma and Papa Warth, the proud grandparents! Papa's words for the graduate: Congratulations Sierra, Kindergarten graduation only happens once! Grandma's words for the graduate: I'm proud of you, Sierra! You worked hard.

Sierra and her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Swan

We went out to lunch to celebrate her graduation. She was allowed to invite one friend. She choose to bring her friend Faith.

All you can eat pizza, pasta and ice cream! I think they ate more than they weigh.

Silly kids celebrating!

Sierra's Kindergarten Graduation Interview

What school do you go to? "Syringa Melementry"

Who was your kindergarten teacher? "Mrs. Swan, just like the swan princess."

Who is your best friend? "Aylissa from school"

Who is your all time best friend? I admit I coaxed a little bit on this one! "Mommy and Daddy"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A veterinarian, to help animals."

What's your favorite food? "Broccoli"

What did you learn in school? "Math"

What was your favorite thing about kindergarten? "Snack and Field Trips"

What's your favorite t.v. show? "Word Girl, and Cyber Space"

What's your favorite movie? "Ella Enchanted and Swan Princess"

What's your favorite toy? "Barbie, and Cars with my brothers"

Who will you marry when you grow up? After convincing her she can't marry any of her brothers or her dad she finally chose a friend that was someone not related. "Ozden"

If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? "Buy a huge toy, like a stuffed animal bigger than my bed. " Covered all over in Bling is my guess!

4 comments:

Zoey said...

SO cute! She looked adorable in that dress.

Ashley Reno said...

I would have never guessed that she loves broccoli! What a cutie. Congrats on graduation from kindergarten Sierra! You are amazing.

arbull24 said...

She is so stinkn cute!!! What a ham! Happy Graduation from Kinder, Oh the places you will go Sierra!
Hey u looked so pretty in the pic with Sierra!
I cant believe she didnt say she'd marry Romeo, doesnt she usually say she is going to. lol

Unknown said...

ha ha, this is the one question that I missed!!!!LOL!!!! everyone loves, Ozzy! April- nomes is technically related so don't feel bad, Ozden gets to marry Sierra, and Romeo gets to marry Jayla. Each of you can have one of my children and there's no kissin cousins we all win there! They had a really cool ceremony for the kinders they took down the arbor for the first graders and Ozzy never got a cap and gown last year either!! Sierra looked all grown up!!