Friday, May 29, 2009

Mothers Day

I remember a quote by Elizabeth Stone, "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” I love being a mother and would sacrifice all I have for my family! I am grateful to have the gospel in my life. I know that Heavenly Father's plan is perfect and that as a family we CAN be together forever! I pray for the strength and faith to always be the best example for my children. That I will teach them all they need to know to be truly happy!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Rob and the kids surprised me with a dozen red roses.
Sierra had a "secret" field trip at school that the mothers were not invited on. Grandma Warth went with her and they went to Idaho State University. The children made these bowls from clay for Mother's Day. A poem was also given with this gift.
Thank you for molding my mind.
Thank you for sculpting my heart.
Thank you for shaping my imagination.
Thank you for holding my hands;
So, that they might have the ability to create.
I love you, Mom! A million Kisses!!!
Your daughter, Sierra Warth

The craft Robbie made for me at Pre-school. He was very excited he got to paint. He could hardly keep it a secret from me!

Robbie also wanted to make my day even more special. While at Grandma and Papa Warth's house, he picked me a bouquet of flowers which he stuffed into this vase for me.

No comments: