Friday, December 5, 2008

Laser Tagging in Style!

With our good friend Rene Bown moving to Texas, we decided to have one last girls night out with her before she left us for her family and warmer weather. We played 4 games of Laser Tag and I'd like to say the make up and camo garb helped me kick every ones butt, but I guess I forgot to summon my eagle powers! I did however manage to be the highest scorer on my team in the first game. Sorry for shooting so many of my team members especially you Beemer! Thanks for helping me, be the best that I can be!
Do we look like your worst nightmare, or what!
Be afraid be very afraid!
Back Row: Bambi, Goose, Stealth, Hollywood, Amazon Queen, Flash
Front Row: Joe, G.I., Beemer

I look so hot in camo, I put the G.I. in G.I. Joe!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ang, where are you in these pictures? i can't see you. the only thing i can see is my neck!

The Bown's said...

I love that in our "hard" picture Lindsey and Traci are the only ones smiling, they probably wouldn't be very intimidating anyways.

Anonymous said...

man you guys are no joke! i love that pic of you & Rob for your header ... whoever took them did a great job!

Rilieanne said...

You guys are cool chicks! Nuff said.